Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

road and civil 3d tools - infraworks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JBR-1
361 Views, 3 Replies

road and civil 3d tools - infraworks

I installed the R2 infraworks product enhancement and I still can not get to the optimzation TAB or any of the roadway tool.

can any one help.................

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
doben
in reply to: JBR-1

I've been looking for this myself. My Infraworks installation (2014) is part of a Design Suite and I've discovered this version does not include all the bells and whistles. See the product comparison link below. I'm annoyed with Autodesk for doing this as I don't find this version of Infraworks very useful. 

http://www.autodesk.com/products/infraworks-family/compare-products

Message 3 of 4
tcorey
in reply to: doben

The Roadway modules, which is what I think you're talking about, came with Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate, but not with Infrastructure Design Suite Premium in the 2014 versions.

For 2015 both suites come with the basic InfraWorks and you must subscribe to the Desktop Subscription version, InfraWorks 360, to be able to add Roads and Highways module, which is now also a Desktop Subscription product.

Desktop Subscription can be considered a synonym of "Rental." There are no perpetual licenses, only quarterly or yearly.

Owners of Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate or Premium get a 66% discount on the yearly Desktop Subscription of InfraWorks 360, but not off the Roads and Highways module.

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 4 of 4
ericcollins6932
in reply to: tcorey

As Tim said.

Access to the road module is dependent on your license level. It won't even show the tools unless you're licensed to use them.

Eric Collins, P.Tech.(Eng.)

Win 10
Intel i7 9700 @ 3 GHz
16 GB RAM
Civil 3D 2019

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report