Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn on Animated clouds?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
enelson
370 Views, 4 Replies

How to turn on Animated clouds?

I transferred an old model from 2014 that had a standard cloud background, how in 2014 R4 do you enable the animated clouds, it used to be easily accessed on the menu bar, now it is not.

Erik Nelson
Win 10 64-bit, 1TB SSD, 128gb DDR4 Ram, AMD 24 Core Threadripper, NVIDIA GTX2060
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: enelson

The animated clouds are the only option you have in R4, they are just moving SUPER slow.  Click...

4-4-2012_8-46-10_AM.png

Then click Sun & Sky.  There you can speed the clouds up and give more cloud coverage.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
enelson
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

I have tried this, but it is stuck on an older stationary background with no way to turn it off.  I am assuming its a bug in the transfer from an older version to the new one.  I added a screenshot of what it looks like.

Erik Nelson
Win 10 64-bit, 1TB SSD, 128gb DDR4 Ram, AMD 24 Core Threadripper, NVIDIA GTX2060
Message 4 of 5
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: enelson

Wow, you're right.  That's the old "cloudy" scheme.  I guess older models keep the sky.  There is no way to change it that I am aware of.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5
enelson
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Well, thats not good, I was hoping to get the animated, not looking forward to starting this one over...

Erik Nelson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report