Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export By Script?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
michaeltaylor3d
719 Views, 2 Replies

Export By Script?

Is there a api function that allows you to export to fbx by script. I need to break my scene into specific tiles and I was hoping that I could create a script that loops through an array of extents and exports the objects within those extents to separate files.
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jutters
in reply to: michaeltaylor3d

Following JavaScript function within the Model JavaScript class should provide what you need:

bool ExportFBXModel (const QString &fileName, const QVector< int > &classIDs, FdoGeometry *boundary, const QString &targetCSwkt, Vec3d *offset=NULL)

Message 3 of 3
Obodo
in reply to: jutters

Hello, I'am having the same kind of question, currently doing multiple FBX exports by hand from NW models. Jutters, you said : >>Following JavaScript function within the Model JavaScript class should provide what you need: >>bool ExportFBXModel (const QString &fileName, const QVector< int > &classIDs, FdoGeometry *boundary, const QString &targetCSwkt, Vec3d *offset=NULL) Can you give me some more information about the way to access this Javascript function ? Is it necessary to use the ActiveX control into a HTML page, to enable it ? thanks a lot in advance, it could be a great time-saver for us ! Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report