Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIM 2013 dll Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
john.de.leeuw
760 Views, 3 Replies

AIM 2013 dll Error

Anybody experienced this error using AIM2013?

Entry Point Not Found

log4cplusU.dll

It sometimes pops up when starting AIM or loading a model

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
FSWookie
in reply to: john.de.leeuw

I would take a look at where the data your working on is at and the file structure of how your storing the project.

I have ran into problems when I place the data on a server, (just my personal experience), once I placed it back to local PC I was fine.

I also know that the program does not like it when you change the directories on it.

I hope that helps.

Robert Rien

Message 3 of 4

Can you try to reinstall AIM? This looks like a damaged installation/DLL to me...

Konstantin.B
Software Architect
Message 4 of 4

I saw this error message only a few times and by moving my project to my local drive did seem to cure it, however I have recently been seeing it a lot more, first with projects that I converted, (This is where the moved location came from and it did work for those projects, till now). I tried your reinstall recommendation and this still did not work. Are there any other suggestions?

I can get past this only if I Keep hitting the Enter Key, I just do not know what this is doing to my models if anything.

Some models I do not see the error at all, one common thread that I have see is that I leave the default Datum and open a new project, then edit the models settings to the proper Datum I get this error every time.

So I think that it has to do with changing the units, please verify.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report