Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in importing 3D models in Infraworks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ayush1994413
531 Views, 2 Replies

problem in importing 3D models in Infraworks

Hello !
I have recently come to know about a new application - 'Model Builder'; with the help of which it becomes very handy to import the 3D model of any city in Infraworks 360 2015. I am unable to launch Infraworks 360 in my system due to certain issues & I was wondering if there is any such application, be it 'Model Builder' itself, available for Infraworks 2015 too! If not Infraworks, then is there any other software/application with the help of which I can view 3D models of cities without having to create them at first place.

Kindly reply soon.

Thanks 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BrianHailey
in reply to: ayush1994413

There's nothing available that will do the same function as the Model Builder in InfraWorks that I'm aware of. This is one of the added benefits of upgrading to InfraWorks 360.

You can download the data yourself (it's all free data that the Model Builder pulls up for you). Check out openstreetmap.org and nationalmap.gov (at least for the United States).

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 3
cemkhurram
in reply to: BrianHailey

Hello!
Is there a way to get open source data for Pakistan? As the websites you mentioned are for US only.
Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report