Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error messages

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
492 Views, 4 Replies

error messages

Hi folks

I have just had Autodesk infraworks loaded onto my machine and I'm a complete newbie, never used it before until today.  I have two issues really but for all I know they might be linked.  I have sketched a road out and when i try to modify it as per the tutorials I am unable to select the road - any ideas?

the other issue I have is when I try to select the road I am getting the message I have attached - is there something wrong with my licence?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
neilyj666
in reply to: Anonymous

I get these message too occasionally and have logged a support request but have had not had it resolved yet.

I'm on IDSP 2014 but the roads module is only available in IDSU 2014 so I suspect there is a coding glitch somewhere

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
Message 3 of 5
tcorey

Your license is tied to Infrastructure Design Suite Premium, which does not include the Roads and Highways extension for InfraWorks. Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate includes that module.

The road you have selected is one supported by the Roads and Highways module, IW looks for the license, doesn't find it, hence the error.

You're looking at the San Francisco example created by Autodesk, right? You won't have this issue on your own projects because you won't be able to create those types of roads in the first place.

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Hi Tim

Thanks very much for this.  This is exactly what the problem was, on the case to get the correct version now!

Thanks again

Message 5 of 5

I get this error all the time, and it's done in a blank proposal, so there is no way that it should have had a roads and highways extension object in it. I'm at a loss to why this is happening.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report