Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

basic questions from a beginner

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ouspensky
324 Views, 1 Reply

basic questions from a beginner

I am trying to prepare this models just a few questions

1. there are shadows under the lane markings how to turn those off?

2. is it possible to have dashed white lane lines and a solid yellow double stripe in the center?

3. the export to FBX polygon option, can I select a polygon from a loaded shapefile?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lippola
in reply to: ouspensky

Hey,

1. this is more of a visual bug and cannot be turned off or you turn off the shade for the whole model in the app settings.

2. this is somhow predefined and cannot be changed. A workaround would be to turn the lane marking off and import the desired lines as a FBX models to be used as decorations within the road style: http://atlandsend.typepad.com/at-lands-end/2013/09/90-parking-spaces-on-the-roadside.html

3. ino there is no way to do it based on a certain polygon. One option may help you: If you click on the FBX export you will see the Export dialog open. Under where you can set the min max extend yourself you will find the button to load an extend from a file, but as I said before, this will be a the bb of the files data not exactly the polygon you are looking for.

Hope this helps

Andreas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report