InfraWorks General Discussion

Active Contributor
thoellering2
Message 1 of 3 (666 Views)
Accepted Solution

Slope to Daylight

666 Views, 2 Replies
10-29-2013 01:03 PM

Using Road Design Features, what do I need to do to get the shoulders to transition nicely into the adjacent surface? Right now I get Vertical Roads...looks kinda funny.

Thomas

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 3 (651 Views)

Re: Slope to Daylight

10-30-2013 06:28 AM in reply to: thoellering2

Take a look at your Road Style. Set the Group Height Transition Zone Width.

You are not able to set a slope value at this point, only a width. This software is for preliminary design, not detailed design like Civil 3D.

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
Active Contributor
thoellering2
Message 3 of 3 (648 Views)

Re: Slope to Daylight

10-30-2013 07:59 AM in reply to: tcorey

Aha - I will try that out, as soon as I have access to our test machine we use for these things. (I have 23 days left to play with the roads design module - ran a simulation that took over 12 hours yesterday night - can't wait to look at it.)

Thanks,

Thomas

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community