211 Views, 0 Replies
04-26-2012 06:33 AM

I have a user who has a new computer with the following specs:

Lenovo D20

Dual xeon 2.4 GHz CPU

24 GB RAM

500 GB HD

ATI FirePro V7800 driver (8,911.3.3)

We just installed Infrasctructure 2013. When he opens a project file and goes to wire frame, the lines of the wireframe constantly flash red, and black. I tried an older driver (8.85.7.1) and I get the same result. I tried turning off our kaspersky antivirus with the same result. I then removed his video card and installed a firepro v7900 with the same result. I then removed the firepro and installed a quadro fx2000 and loaded the drivers for this card, everything works fine. I see the firepro is a certified video card, what is the issue? 

One other thing, if he opens a smaller file and goes to wireframe it works fine.

Thanks

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.