InfraWorks General Discussion

the_mini_guy
Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)

Permissions for groups

151 Views, 2 Replies
02-12-2014 08:06 PM

I am starting to use Infraworks and i have made my first model and now I want to publish it, but i get "Unable to administer the account. You are not an administrator of the account".

my subscription is ADN.

Cheers

Paul

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)

Re: Permissions for groups

02-20-2014 02:07 PM in reply to: the_mini_guy

I think that has to do with permissions you have in Autodesk Subscription Center. Have your contract manager login and give you higher level permissions.

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
ChrisDarrouzet
Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)

Re: Permissions for groups

02-25-2014 08:58 AM in reply to: the_mini_guy

To publish a model, you must be assigned to either the Admin(istrator) role or the Publisher role. If you are assigned the role of Author or Reader, you cannot publish a model to the cloud. Your InfraWorks 360 account Admin can change your Role to Publisher. Depending on where you work, licensing, etc., you can become an Administrator yourself. See online help under Collaborating via the cloud.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community