Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks Version 4?

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
ryan.beisaw
827 Views, 9 Replies

Infraworks Version 4?

Is there anyone that can give me some information on the latest version release for infraworks and/or if version 4 is available/its release date?

We'd like to get our IT team to put some time into an upgrade from the orginal release we have, but dont want to spend a large amount of time upgrading to version 3(which is out now?) if version 4 is going to be released right around the corner.

Any insight or links would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Ryan B

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

"Release 4" has been out. It is called InfraWorks 360.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 10

Ok, I was under the impression this whole time that "360" only had to do with cloud use. Didnt realize thats what they were refering to as the latest release...Thanks for your input!

Message 4 of 10

Yea it is pretty misleading because after install the icon says InfraWorks R4.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager

Message 5 of 10

Read a bit about it in my blog post...
http://civil3dj.wordpress.com/2014/02/24/infraworks-2014-r4/

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager

Message 6 of 10

great, i was just getting used to the layout of the original UI lol. thanks again!

Message 7 of 10
ryan.beisaw
in reply to: ryan.beisaw

TRodgers - Do you still have the ability to design vertical features in this latest release (i.e. design roads & vertical curves) like you could in release 2...or is that only available in the 360 pro version now?

Message 8 of 10

There is no Pro version anymore, it is just InfraWorks 360. You have to purchase those add ons separately to work in R4.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager

Message 9 of 10
tworzella
in reply to: ryan.beisaw

If we have Infraworks Design Premium Suite subscription, do we get the Infraworks 360? DO we have to pay extra for any of that, like the roadway design feature?

Thanks,

Todd

Message 10 of 10

Yes you have to pay extra.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report