Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized street styles

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
proyectosdrt
292 Views, 1 Reply

Customized street styles

Hola! I'm realy disappointed with AIW! I'd made some copies of several styles of streets, add some items (roadways, curbs, etc) and I'd craeted some customized street styles. Well, when I'd tried to use my customized street styles....AIW failed, Crashed and closed. Then I'd runned AIW and tried to open my model work....then AIW failed, Crashed and closed again. I'd looked for the .git files, and erased it, restart my PC, but dosen't work. I use a Premium version of IDS (Infraestructure Design Suite 2012) ¿I hava use a Ultimate version? Thanks Marco Antonio Rubio
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
samlytle
in reply to: proyectosdrt

Marco,

What type of alignment are you using with these road styles? Are you drawing these roads or bringing linework in from CAD or some other place? I've had the crashing issues sometimes and it seems like it occurs most frequently when I bring in a curve from Microstation or AutoCAD that has too many verticies. The best solution is to 'weed' the verticies when you are in the CAD program and then bring it in. AIW needs less definition for curves than the CAD programs give them.

-Sam

Civil FX
The art of visualizing engineering design.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report