Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom furniture styles?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jaturner
614 Views, 2 Replies

Custom furniture styles?

I have created a model and tried attaching some city furniture, the wooden church.  The program crashed and when I reopened it and hit home the model was very far in space.  I believe that what I inserted went to another galaxy per say.  I have a warning that says "tile contains invalid vertices".  How can I get rid of something that I can not see??

Thanks,

Julie Mitchell

jaturner@auroragov.org

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: jaturner

If you open up the Model Explorer, you can right-click on City Furniture and choose View in Data Table.  You can delete the object by right-clicking on it in the Data Table and selecting Delete.  If you don't know which one it is in the Data Table, you can right-click on it in the Data Table and select Select in View.  Once selected, on the Home tab of the ribbon, choose Zoom to Selected.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 3
jaturner
in reply to: jaturner

Thanks so much for your speedy answer!! Julie Turner-Mitchell Senior AutoCAD Operator Public Works Department City of Aurora 15151 E Alameda Pkwy Aurora, Colorado 80012 Desk: 303-739-7452 jaturner@auroragov.org

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report