Impression

DsgnPro
Message 1 of 3 (546 Views)

Lines are gray

546 Views, 2 Replies
08-10-2010 05:20 AM

I imported a CAD file into Impression 3. I chose the lines to be black marker but they are still gray. Any suggestions? I've searched for this issue but didn't find anything. Thanks.

Valued Contributor
Jim_Earle
Message 2 of 3 (540 Views)

Re: Lines are gray

08-11-2010 01:37 PM in reply to: DsgnPro

are they gray when you are zoomed out? If you zoom in are they black? Im just wondering if they are gray and they are appearing gray because of your zoom. Another way to check is to select the line and check the setting of the stroke is set on maker. Let us know what you come up with.

DsgnPro
Message 3 of 3 (527 Views)

Re: Lines are gray

08-17-2010 06:06 AM in reply to: Jim_Earle

I found that that they are indeed black, they just look gray (I'm still learning). Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community