Impression

sprophet
Message 1 of 1 (357 Views)

Impression 3 Printing Problems

357 Views, 0 Replies
11-17-2009 06:12 AM
Good Morning,

I recently began using Autodesk Impression 3 and so far have been enjoying it. I have come across one huge flaw, however, which I'm hoping someone will be able to recognize and provide a solution to. Whenever I go to print, I'll set everything up how I need it, hit the print button, and the status bar will come up reading 0%. It sits for a moment before just disappearing; No error message at all. Depending on the machine I'm sending it to in the office it will either print out a blank sheet or just not go through at all. Now I've gotten it to print before on these same machines, but it seems like the first time I print the file it's ok, all the subsequent times is when nothing will go through.

Is this a memory problem? I wouldn't think so for the fact that the print has gone through successfully on two different machines. But any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community