Impression

Contributor
artisteroi
Message 11 of 13 (1,983 Views)

Re: Here is the Windows 7 hotfix for Impression 3

03-18-2012 09:23 AM in reply to: makovich

not officially. The tech support guy I spoke with said it would not be continued and that support would only be for people with subscription. which I have. thats a pretty good source even though it's not a direct press release. So dont expect anything further from impression.

I kinda hope they release the sourtce code and let the community continue to build it if they are not going to persue it. That would be good to make it open source.

Active Contributor
makovich
Message 12 of 13 (1,979 Views)

Re: Here is the Windows 7 hotfix for Impression 3

03-19-2012 10:46 AM in reply to: artisteroi

Well, it's not official, but as close to it as possible. :smileysad:

I sure wish they would sell it to somebody with the will to continue development or Open Source it.

this definitely saddens me. This program was such a great idea and it does so much so good already!

It seems I'll have to keep a XP installation indefinitely, since I use Impression a lot.

Max.

Valued Contributor
gtrias
Message 13 of 13 (1,885 Views)

Impression Win 7 stability better?

05-11-2012 05:52 PM in reply to: makovich

More recently I've noticed that I'm not seeing the stability problems that were issues in Win7 installations even with the hot fix.  Could a windows update have fixed the Win7 problems with Impression? In any case it's good news.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community