Impression

RMS0706
Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)

Graphics Problems

68 Views, 2 Replies
03-13-2008 09:28 PM
I have been working on a subdivision, that is made up of 250 lots on a 30x42 sheet of paper. After rendering the file moves very slow and it is very large. I cannot print the document to a printer without it running out of memory or printing pixilated. I have been able to save it as a photoshop file and open it in photoshop to print. Is there anyway to decrease the size of the file?
smaze
Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)

Re: Graphics Problems

03-14-2008 01:04 AM in reply to: RMS0706
have you had a go at saving it as a jpeg in impression and reducing the resolution?
Distinguished Contributor
shana.priwer
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)

Re: Graphics Problems

03-17-2008 05:22 PM in reply to: RMS0706
It's possible that this is already fixed in R2. We are just about to release a new version of Impression that will be available to Subscription customers of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite, AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite, AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite, Revit Architecture Revit MEP, and Revit Structure.

If you are on Subscription for any of those applications, you will be able to download Impression 2 from the Subscription Center shortly and can give it a try.

thanks,
shana

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community