Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RMS0706
268 Views, 2 Replies

Graphics Problems

I have been working on a subdivision, that is made up of 250 lots on a 30x42 sheet of paper. After rendering the file moves very slow and it is very large. I cannot print the document to a printer without it running out of memory or printing pixilated. I have been able to save it as a photoshop file and open it in photoshop to print. Is there anyway to decrease the size of the file?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Smaze
in reply to: RMS0706

have you had a go at saving it as a jpeg in impression and reducing the resolution?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: RMS0706

It's possible that this is already fixed in R2. We are just about to release a new version of Impression that will be available to Subscription customers of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite, AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite, AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite, Revit Architecture Revit MEP, and Revit Structure.

If you are on Subscription for any of those applications, you will be able to download Impression 2 from the Subscription Center shortly and can give it a try.

thanks,
shana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report