Did you mean: 

Area fill problem!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
marcorarch
958 Views, 2 Replies

Area fill problem!

Hello:

We recently started to use Impression in our office. Impression 3 actually, and we're gettin some trouble with the area fill command. The areas that can be fill turn gray, and everything seems fine, until we select any fill style like pencil fill or marker fill, and it just outlines the area, instead of filling it.. Even though the watercolor fill seems to be working just fine, the rest of the styles aren't. We need to fix that problem ASAP.
Thanks in advanced..
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ShanaProd
in reply to: marcorarch

We'll look into it. A couple of things to check:

- make sure you're using the latest driver for your graphics card and that your system passed the graphics card validation check
- make sure the areas you're trying to fill are on top in the draw order
- if you're using pencil/marker fills you created yourself, make sure that the preview matches what you'd expect to see for the scale of your drawing (ie, make sure that the style isnt so big you can't see it once you've applied it). otherwise try applying default styles
- i'd be suspicious of scale. make sure the scale of your drawing matches the scale of the styles you're using/creating

thanks,
Shana
Message 3 of 3
irene.chen
in reply to: marcorarch

Hi,
I tried it in my machine and can't repro this issue, would you please give us the video for the problem you met?
Thanks
Irene

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report