HumanIK (Read Only)
Autodesk® HumanIK® animation middleware is a runtime solution for creating believable, interactive character animation for games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the HumanIK Forum

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
611 Views, 1 Reply

Welcome to the HumanIK Forum

Hi all, and welcome to this forum. I'm the product manager for HumanIK, and I'll be here to participate in discussions.

This is the place to discuss the importance of IK and retargetting in games, what are the current shortcomings of IK and how it should evolve. I certainly wouldn't mind talking about the next steps in character animation technology in general either!

This forum is by no means a replacement for our awesome middleware support team, who have a pretty kick-ass group of programmers ready to help you if you're working with HumanIK and need some help. However, this is the place to go to for sharing tips and tricks between ourselves.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Garlic207
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi.  I am working on resurrecting a project that was built in 2010 and licensed HumanIK.  I am converting it to mobile.  I need to get a trial access to the android/ios HumanIK libraries so I can decide whether I want to license HumanIK or go with some other solution.  Can you please contact me?

Thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report