Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t-spline body conversion error

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
ykim613
3561 Views, 6 Replies

t-spline body conversion error

t-spline error.png

I'm working on creating razor body tutorial, and when I tried to get out from sculpt mode, there is t-spline error.

I know what this error means, but don't know how to solve it. If I could know which specific part is causing the error, I can

adjust it again, but I don't know which part it is. Is there any way that I can figure out which part is causing this error?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: ykim613

I am just starting out with Fusion myself - so not sure this will help,

but my first inclination would be to go to Modify>Utilities>Repair Body while editing the Form and select the body and look for red Star Points.

Repair Bodies.png

Message 3 of 7
jakefowler

Hi ykim613,

If you're not able to find the cause of this, we'd be happy to take a look at the model and see what's causing the conversion failure; just save the model with Export Archive (from the 3-bar menu) and attach it to the forum, or you can email it to me at jake(dot)fowler(at)autodesk(dot)com.

Thanks!
Jake

Jake Fowler
Principal Experience Designer
Fusion 360
Autodesk

Message 4 of 7
ykim613
in reply to: jakefowler

Thank you for your kindness! I've figured out which part was the problem and fixed it, so I don't have that original file now. But thank you again!

Message 5 of 7
jakefowler

No problem at all! Glad to hear you managed to fix it :) Jake

Jake Fowler
Principal Experience Designer
Fusion 360
Autodesk

Message 6 of 7
Sarah.almousa

hello i am getting a conversion error i am confused how to fix this, how do i send this to you?Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 18.36.36.png

Message 7 of 7
anc00

hi, may i ask you a question? if there is a body with a mistake, and autodesk turns it into a polygon shape (the usual thing when there is a mistake on a t spline body), is there a way to make that polygon shape body a body like that? with the mistake included? i dont want to fix the mistake because it would turn the body to its original form, i want it to stay in that polygon shape

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report