Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stability

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
roambotics_scott
224 Views, 1 Reply

stability

I feel like a broken record here but even with much better hardware, F360 is still unstable in OS X (though to be fair, I'm using 10.10 beta 3 so that could be a contributing factor).

Tags (2)
Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Helmi74
in reply to: roambotics_scott

Hi Scott,

i can fairly say 10.10 is not a problem. I used 10.9.4 until yesterday and then updated to 10.10 DP3 after having everything run on my MacBook Air for quite some while and yes, you're right unfortunately stability still is an issue though it isn't as big as it already has been.  But that hasn't really changed between 10.9.4 and 10.10 - i had crashes during the last days on both about equally often.

Also performance is sometimes really not what you would like it to have on a 3,4GHz i7 with 32gb RAM and a gtx680mx with 2gb - you can't really have anymore besides a mac pro currently so i would expect some more power in Fusion with this hardware. On my older iMac that's running down in the workshop Fusion is really hard to use. I only open it for small corrections there when i need to repeat a 3d print or prior to some wood routing job but it's no real fun.

---
Frank / @helmi

Established 1974. Internet addicted since 1994. Collector of Kudos.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report