Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copyclip problem

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Mehrdadfon
784 Views, 4 Replies

copyclip problem

Hi

Recently i encounter weired situation in working with my autocad. When i start to draw a window or some lines, the copyclip command runs and stops me to follow my design! I don't know how to stop it or why it runs during my work but it is frustrating!

Please help me if you know how to stop it. Thanks alot.

Mehrdad

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bespenship
in reply to: Mehrdadfon

Hi Mehrdad,

I'm not an AutoCAD expert, but I'm following up on your question with our AutoCAD team.

Brent Espenship
Fusion 360 Quality
Macbook Pro retina - MacOS X 10.11.5 (main)
WIndows 7 Notebook
Message 3 of 5
dan908
in reply to: bespenship

I know of one thing you may want to try:

A certain combination of settings and mouse clicks seemingly will issue a random command. It is not really random and it is usually copyclip after a crossing window. So, it sounds like your problem.

Try setting _PICKDRAG at 0 or 1.  By default it is 2, but it is really rare that anyone needs 2 because it is the combination of 1 and 0. If you typically click the mouse to begin your window and click the mouse to end your window, pick 0. If you typically pick and hold the mouse at a point and start dragging the mouse, then release the mouse button when done, pick 1. See if changing that fixes the problem.

If you really want it at 2, you can also turn off the setting right click = enter rather than right click menu. The end of the pick drag is issuing the same call that the right click = enter issues and because you are crossing windowing it comes across as a control c.

Dan

AutoCAD Quality Assurance Manager
Message 4 of 5
Mehrdadfon
in reply to: bespenship

Thanks dear Brent. I solved my problem and it was occurred because of Google translator client on my dictionary program. After uninstalling that dic program, my CAD worked properly. Thanks again for your concern. I appreciate it.
Message 5 of 5
Mehrdadfon
in reply to: dan908

Dear Dan, thanks for your reply. I found the answer from somewhere else and it was because of "Google translator client" on my system. After disabling that app my CAD worked properly again. Thanks again for your concern. I really appreciate it. Best wishes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report