Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whole design crashed and lost ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rekom23
180 Views, 2 Replies

Whole design crashed and lost ?

Fusion 360 started to get crazy (couldn't create sketch from model). I've tried 234234 times destroying old sketches in case of with no luck. I finaly decide to close and reopen fusion 360, but now if i want to open my design the software crash and i can't open it. As you can see beside design 66 to 68 doesn't look good...

Tell me i didn't loose everything...

Capture d’écran 2014-06-16 à 20.09.31.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rekom23
in reply to: rekom23

Ok i downloaded design v65 as a .f3d, reimported back and it opens.

Hopefully i didn't loose too much.

Are all saves going through the cloud? And if yes, can it be desactivated? Here in Brazil ISP still leaves is the f**** middle age, it's expensive and with the same quality i had with my 33.6k in 1995...

EDIT:

It seems there're problems with sketches. Once you have many of them Fusion 360 gets crazy...

Message 3 of 3
Oceanconcepts
in reply to: rekom23

You can "Export Archive" from the top left menu in Fusion- this saves a copy to your local drive that you can re-import if things go off the rails. I think if this as a backup if I am doing anything important. 

- Ron

Mostly Mac- currently M1 MacBook Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report