Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibility error message

15 REPLIES 15
SOLVED
Message 1 of 16
dillonzwick
15469 Views, 15 Replies

Visibility error message

I'm trying to place a sphere on a box but no green sketch lines appear when I attempt to place the sphere. I attempted to project geometry and this message appears, "

Warning: The object that you are creating is not visible. Please toggle visibility in the browser." additionally, just placing the sphere without attempting to center it on sketch lines , produces the same error. The box that I am drawing on is visible and I am unsure how to resolve this issue. I attempted the same operation in a new drawing and it worked fine. 

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
schneik-adsk
in reply to: dillonzwick

I am guessing that you have turned off all sketches by turning the sketch folder in the browser off?
Kevin Schneider
Message 3 of 16
gillesht
in reply to: schneik-adsk

I have the same problem and my sketch folder is on (the light is on). What am'I doing wrong?

Best regards.

Message 4 of 16
AndrewSears
in reply to: gillesht

Can you supply a screen shot?  Make sure the sketch folder is expanded.

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 5 of 16
gillesht
in reply to: AndrewSears

The screen shot is attached.

Best regards.

Message 6 of 16
schneik-adsk

What error do you get exactly?

Kevin Schneider
Message 7 of 16
gillesht

When I try to create a revol with the sketch shown I get the message The object you are creating is not visible. Please toggle visibility in the browser. As you see on the screen shot the sketch folder is all lighted.

Best regards.

Message 8 of 16
AndrewSears

Can you export the file and attach to this thread?  Does this happen with all sketches?

Andy 

Message 9 of 16
schneik-adsk

When you do the revolve can you click OK? Then see if the body folder is turned off in the browser?  Somehow I think you may have turned the body folder off while working and now there are no bodies (did you delete some earlier?) so as you try to make the revolve it thinks that the body is invisible.

Kevin Schneider
Message 10 of 16
gillesht

Yes I've deleted a body and the body folder lost its visibility. After the revol I've toggled the visibility back and the result is OK.

Many thanks.

Best regards.

Message 11 of 16
cyclops19
in reply to: dillonzwick

Why does error message come up saying object i am working on is not visible when I am sitting here looking at it ?

It is obviously "VISIBLE "

No matter what 'I do I can not get a circle drawn . If I start a new sketch it opens multiple sketches in layers , If i turn off light bulb for sketches i then can not work on sketch that i need to work on because it also closes .

If I make sure sketch i am working on bulb is on it still does not show sketch plane so I can not work on it

I turn off all other bodies and components- that does not work either.

I try to select object that i need sketch on from a angle -that does not work ..

I have tried all 'Solutions In this post as well as others and still no 'Solution "

Message 12 of 16
bayupranotost
in reply to: cyclops19

I have a same problem with you, then i found that this problem cause the bodies that include a sketch was invisible. So i have tried to visible bodies first then extrude my sketch and successfully with that way.

Message 13 of 16

How is this solved?????????

Message 14 of 16

The object that you are creating is not visible. Please toggle visibility in the browser.

The object that you are creating is not visible. Please toggle visibility in the browser.The object that you are creating is not visible. Please toggle visibility in the browser.

Message 15 of 16

tvibmt.PNG

Toggle Visibility means clicking on the eyeball for the body and it's Browser Folder, 

If the Bodies folder is not there, make your body, and then you will see the Browser items.

Might help....

Message 16 of 16
thej_
in reply to: davebYYPCU

not visible

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report