Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 1.6.356 crashes when opening/editing/creating a design

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
petrikas.m
452 Views, 4 Replies

Version 1.6.356 crashes when opening/editing/creating a design

Hello.
Fusion360 used to work nicely on my laptop, but this version made it very unstable. I cannot create or open an already existing design (crashes 90% there), and if I able to create one, F360 crashes after around 15minutes and does not save any of the work done. Quite annoying this.

When I leave the main menu open, a dialog appears that says "connecting" from time to time. So I presume that all these problems are created by an unstable connection to the server(s)?
Cheers 

@MPetrikas
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: petrikas.m

Hi Mindaugas and welcome to the Discussion Forums!

We're sorry that you have been experiencing crashes and connectivity issues with Fusion.

First, be sure that your hardware configuration matches or exceeds the posted system requirements:

Operating System: Mac OSX 10.7 or later, 64-bit Windows 7 or later

CPU: 64-bit processor

Memory: 3GB RAM (4GB recommended) 

Graphics Card: All graphics cards on supported hardware (other than Intel GMA X3100) 

Keyboard: U.S. Or U.K. Keyboard layout

Pointing device: MS-compliant mouse, Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse, MacBook Pro trackpad

In regards to your Internet connection, are you working with a wireless or Ethernet connection?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 5
petrikas.m
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi and thanks for the reply

My hardware is up to date. As I have mentioned before, the older versions used to run nicely.

I'm using a rather stable broadband, never had any stability issues. 

As it seems, it's having trouble loading model parameter history (left hand side interface in the modeling environment)

Cheers

@MPetrikas
Message 4 of 5
schneik-adsk

So this is obviously a disappointment.  Is there a time I can call you to discuss?

Kevin Schneider
Message 5 of 5
petrikas.m

With help from @AutodeskHelp, I managed to fix the issue.
I was adviced to clear my browser cache, which fixed the all the errors that I have been getting including the main issue - crashing. 

Just letting everybody know. 
Cheers

@MPetrikas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report