Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Difuso53
205 Views, 2 Replies

Upgrade problem

Hi I'm Luis Garcia I have a problem with the last upgrade of the software, when I put a material which is now called appearance my display driver crashed and the same thing happens when I go to render mode. it could be that my computer is failing?

I'm in a Windows laptop, but before the upgrade worked perfectly with the ray tracing view.

Thanks.

http://download.autodesk.com/us/expert_elite/ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
keqingsong
in reply to: Difuso53

@Difuso53 wrote:

Hi I'm Luis Garcia I have a problem with the last upgrade of the software, when I put a material which is now called appearance my display driver crashed and the same thing happens when I go to render mode. it could be that my computer is failing?

I'm in a Windows laptop, but before the upgrade worked perfectly with the ray tracing view.

Thanks.

Hey Luis! Thanks for reaching out; what you're experiencing was an issue that have been reported multiple times. We have just pushed a fix for this - restart Fusion 360 and you should able to get the update. Let me know if you are still experiencing this after the update. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 3
Difuso53
in reply to: keqingsong

Ok Thank you Keqing! your tutorial making the Headphones was was a great help to me.
http://download.autodesk.com/us/expert_elite/ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report