Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are no files inside this folder

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
AbdnAllHope
585 Views, 11 Replies

There are no files inside this folder

Anyone else getting this when trying to insert?  I see this across all projects, and folders.  Even if I type in the exact file name I am looking for.

phil

Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 10.21.58 AM.png

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
schneik-adsk
in reply to: AbdnAllHope

The servers are indexing data after our update this morning. It might take a little while longer for all data to be indexed. Sorry, that insert is not responding yet.
Kevin Schneider
Message 3 of 12
Phil.E

Please be patient today.

it will take a couple of hours for the search engines to gather all the data links. We tested this on ourselves first 🙂 and now the system needs a couple of hours to gather all the required information for our customer's searching. 

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 12
AbdnAllHope
in reply to: Phil.E

I am very sorry to have apparently jumped the gun.  I could have missed it, but considering that this is not mentioned on the release notes or known issues, how was I to know that the problem was not unique to me?  I would much rather have read about this than taken the trouble to post about it.

phil

Message 5 of 12
Phil.E

It's no problem to answer your post. Please post any concerns you have.

Our apologies for not putting this up front. We were hoping most of this work would have been done overnight US time.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 12
WarrenSchultz
in reply to: Phil.E

24 hours later, still not seeing any files in the browser. Is indexing still occurring?

Message 7 of 12
AbdnAllHope
in reply to: WarrenSchultz

Still not working for me either.

phil

Message 8 of 12

Hello Phil & Warren,

Sorry for the delay in getting the indexing completed.  Indexing was attempted on existing items, but we ran into some roadblocks that had to get resolved first to make sure it works cleanly.  Search is now working for new items created and the team is working feverishly to get the same completed for existing items.  We will keep you updated on this and sorry again for this roadblock.  I will post an update on this later today.

best regards,

Sanjay Jayabal.

Message 9 of 12

This is still work in progress, I will post another update later today once this is in progress and know it is working.  Thank you for being patient.

best regards,

Sanjay Jayabal

Message 10 of 12

This is in progress now, can you re-check to see if your data is appearing in the Insert dialog?  This may still not work for everyone until the job is finished, but hopefully some of you are starting to see the Insert dialog getting populated with your data.

best regards,

Sanjay Jayabal

Message 11 of 12

I checked after you posted your update and it still wasn't working (1:00pm ish), but now as of about 2:00pm EST I am finally up and running.  

phil

Message 12 of 12

Yes, it appears to be showing files to insert now. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report