Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing "Autodesk 360 Experience

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
justinmeyer77
676 Views, 2 Replies

Removing "Autodesk 360 Experience

How do I remove the group (and the associated files, etc in my feed) "Autodesk 360 Experience?  I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't seem to figure it out.  

If it helps: 2013 rMBP.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AndrewSears
in reply to: justinmeyer77

Right now we are not allowing you to remove that project/group from your hub.

Can you give some reasons why you would want to remove this project/group from your hub?  This will help us understand your needs more.

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 3 of 3
justin
in reply to: AndrewSears

@Anonymous wrote:

Right now we are not allowing you to remove that project/group from your hub.

Can you give some reasons why you would want to remove this project/group from your hub?  This will help us understand your needs more.

Thanks,

Andy 

I'd like to have a clean, professional interface.  No extra project/group.  If, and I'd really like to embrace Fusion and the rest of the 360 world, this is going to be used for business (funded consumer robotics startup in my case) you'll need to give us the ability to manage these groups.  This is a big paradigm shift as I'm sure you know.  My opinion is that this is a much bigger shift than the switch from 2D to parametric 3D.  

For business, again in my opinion, we need the following (at least):

1. API (I've tinkered with the Python/Neutron API from the examples)

2. Ability to turn on/off features such as blog, wiki, etc.  

3. Granular user control (allow/disallow the features mentioned above)

4. Remove or otherwise manage groups/projects/features (per the original post)

I used HSMWorks with Solidworks (...in REAL production...) and am excited to see it coming to the cloud.  Between Fusion, Sim, and HSM - it's great.  Especially for a small startup.  Both founders are old (~40yrs) which means we've lived in CAD and FEA for a long time and have (bad?) habits and expectations.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report