Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in applying material to an extruded object

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ykim613
458 Views, 3 Replies

Problem in applying material to an extruded object

What is the problem? I was doing the tutorial (razor) exactly, but my body is not changing when clicking the matrial part.

I've tried new project and just basic ball wasn't changing either. I choose the bodies first and clicked matrials option, but after clicking it, the selected body turns into blue line which I think it should be whole blue body.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi, ykim613,

Thanks for posting the feedback.

Yes, currently after clicking the material, the highlight will become the blue line. and I agree with you, it's better that can show to be whole blue body. I will mail to Dev and PD to suggest to

the behavior. If have upate, will let you know.

Thanks again!

Regards,

-Wendy 

Wendy Chen
Fusion 360 Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for reply. I've figured it out the problem. After clicking the object that I want to change, I had to drag the material into that object(not just clicking that material tab).

Message 4 of 4

Great to know that you have resoved the issue. Yes, user need drag the materials into the object.

BTW, if you want to know more, please  refer to the link which explains the material apply/edit workflows:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Design-Differently/Making-it-Look-Good-Apply-and-Edit-materials-in-Fus...

Regards,

-Wendy

Wendy Chen
Fusion 360 Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report