Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please deactivate my Fusion 360 profile

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
RAKSHASRAJA
891 Views, 9 Replies

Please deactivate my Fusion 360 profile

Yesterday I accidently signed in, thinking that I was singing in to my general Autodesk - Account, but somehow I got forwarded to the Autodesk Fusion 360 hub and I realized I got myself an (unwanted) Fusion 360 profile that moment; under Profile it said: joined since 18th of september 2013. 

Since I'm into game development only and so Fusion 360 is no thingy for me, and to keep my things nice, need and clean, I would love to see my Fusion 360 profile being deactivated! Can anybody at Autodesk please deactivate my recently created Fusion 360 profile for me?

Ofcourse I DO NOT want to deactivate or delete my general Autodesk ID at all, neither I want anything going wrong with it!!!

Whether the above is possible or not, I would love to hear on this...

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
AndrewSears
in reply to: RAKSHASRAJA

Did you sign into Fusion360 with your old Autodesk username and password?

Andy

Message 3 of 10
RAKSHASRAJA
in reply to: AndrewSears

Old as in, yeah, my general and only Autodesk ID and it's password, yes!!! And that Autodesk ID should NOT be removed, since I've got product licences attached to it!!!

Message 4 of 10
AndrewSears

Thanks for clarifying.  Did you know that we have a single sign in now?  This means your Autodesk ID and PW work for all (or most) of our products.  If you used your only Autodesk login credentials then you have not created anything new. 

So...no worries.  You login and password will not be deleted.  About the dates, I sent your request to someone handling this forum so expect someone to contact you about the date stamp on your user profile.

Can you take a screen shot of the date you are concerned about and post it to this thread?

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 5 of 10
RAKSHASRAJA

It's clear that I didn't create anything new, but I was under the impression that I somehow kind of activated a Fusion 360 user profile, kind of now attached or linked to my Autodesk ID or something, since that date there is shown ...and that I don't want.

Ofcourse I can post a screenshot here, but unfortunately right now I'm on my Windows Surface tablet and so I can arrange a screenshot only later, but for sure I will do!!!

Is someone gonna contact me via mail?

Message 6 of 10
AndrewSears

They will either reply to this post or contact you through the email on your account.  

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 7 of 10
RAKSHASRAJA

Here's the screenshot and see the date which says since when I actually JOINED Fusion 360. I don't want to have a Fusion 360 profile at all hanging on my Autodesk ID!!! So I would love to be out of the Fusion 360 users profiles!!!

Printscreen.jpg

Message 8 of 10
kat.ingalls

Hey Stefan! Your Fusion community page has been deleted. 

We're working on making the experience on this site better (big updates coming soon!), and in the spirit of improvement, just wanted to ask (a) where you thought you were signing in and (b) why you wanted to delete the page, rather than showcase your work. No pressure, just want to improve the experience!

Thanks so much for your patience , and let me know if there's anything else we can do to help you with your design process.

Cheers!

Kat

Kat

Fusion 360 Social & Community Manager
twitter: @adskFusion360
facebook: /fusion360
Message 9 of 10
RAKSHASRAJA
in reply to: kat.ingalls

First of all, let me thank you for all the help and the quick replies!!!

Ofcourse I want to answer both your questions;

a) I was planning to sign in to my general Autodesk ID account to make some changes. On Google I keyed in: autodesk sign in and just clicked the first hit I got. That first hit seemed to be a login, which straight lead me to the Fusion 360 hub instead of my usual Autodesk user profile and immidiately I got myself a Fusion 360 profile page; nothing I had to do to see all of a sudden a Fusion 360 profile page with a join date stamped on my screen.

If I would have watched that first Google hit a little more carefully, I could have known though, that this hit was related to Fusion 360; see the green text under the blue link.

b) I understand that Fusion 360 is a more CAD based thingy and that Fusion 360 is more into industrial and mechanical designing. I'm more into game development and I'm using mostly 3ds Max, Motionbuilder and sometimes Maya and, although I love to showcase my work, I think Fusion 360 is not the right place to be for someone like me.

Again I wanna thank you for all the help and for the quick quick replies, that my issue is solved and that my Fusion 360 profile has been deleted. I hope that I answered your questions to your needs.

Thanks,

RAKSHASRAJA

Message 10 of 10

how can i deactivate this account, i was making an account for pixlr.com and i try to save my project to their library but it says my email and password dont match and or my email is already in use ....i tried to deactivate it but cannot find a way and everytime it brings me to this autodesk.com stuff ... how can i deactivate the account it made on here to free my email so i can continue working... please help

-James

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report