In the new release, when attempting to open an item details, with an expectation of seeing the renders, I get
k":null,"success":false,"error":"cannot find id: XDf9a45QT58a6c53ecfac8818336878b93f15b8d9d04ff4f39 3f"}
Is this just latency on the cloud rendering as I just upgraded, or is something not working?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Is this when you click into a design and normally would see the renderings that you get this? Do you see this on multiple designs or just one design?
I will say that the first instances I tried to see RaaS renderings of my designs were slow to load, but after the first time the renderings come in pretty quickly.
15" late 2009 Macbook Pro, OSX 10.8.4 in Portland, Oregon
Click on design title from main homepage, ( not the open button )
Design box comes up with title, last updated etc.
On right is a PREVIEW | INTERACTIVE | VERSIONS pane, this is showing the error message after "aquiring renderings..."
I see this form of error for the first 4 of my designs I have "opened"
I would like to investigate this further, would it be possible to be invited into your project so I can take a closer look at what is happening ?
Just checked it is still doing the same on "Nano", "MoldRework" and "HelmetFull v2"
I am presently inside the work intranet, if it works for you, then maybe it is the enterprise network configurations. Noting that I can otherwise open and edit designs.
Also tried opening, changing, closing design, then checking details, same issue.
You are now invited.
Thank you for the invite, I took a look at these models and was able to reproduce the issue.
We are investigating further now and I will provide an update as soon as know what is happening.
We have found the trigger for this issue and are currently working on a server side fix.
Once the issue is resolved, you should automatically be able to see renderings for your models, no need for any action on the client side (beyond possibly hitting the Refresh button).
I'll provide another update once the schedule for the fix is confirmed.
Missed the last comment on this, noted it still didnt work so came here to the thread.
Good to know it has been isolated and fix is underway.
Will accept solution when it looks good on my end.
The server side change to solve this was deployed last night and I can now see renderings on models as expected.
Apologies for the issues with this.