Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New release item details render problem

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
big_red_frog
885 Views, 9 Replies

New release item details render problem

Hi There,

In the new release, when attempting to open an item details, with an expectation of seeing the renders, I get

{"designid":null,"galleryid":0,"version":null,"link":null,"success":false,"error":"cannot find id: XDf9a45QT58a6c53ecfac8818336878b93f15b8d9d04ff4f393f"}

Is this just latency on the cloud rendering as I just upgraded, or is something not working?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
garin
in reply to: big_red_frog

Is this when you click into a design and normally would see the renderings that you get this? Do you see this on multiple designs or just one design?

Message 3 of 10
keqingsong
in reply to: garin

I will say that the first instances I tried to see RaaS renderings of my designs were slow to load, but after the first time the renderings come in pretty quickly. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 10
big_red_frog
in reply to: keqingsong

Click on design title from main homepage, ( not the open button )

Design box comes up with title, last updated etc.

On right is a PREVIEW | INTERACTIVE | VERSIONS pane, this is showing the error message after "aquiring renderings..."

I see this form of error for the first 4 of my designs I have "opened"

Message 5 of 10
matt.pooley

Hi,

I would like to investigate this further, would it be possible to be invited into your project so I can take a closer look at what is happening ?

Thanks,

Matt Pooley

matt.pooley@autodesk.com

Message 6 of 10
big_red_frog
in reply to: matt.pooley

Just checked it is still doing the same on "Nano", "MoldRework" and "HelmetFull v2"

I am presently inside the work intranet, if it works for you, then maybe it is the enterprise network configurations. Noting that I can otherwise open and edit designs.

Also tried opening, changing, closing design, then checking details, same issue.

You are now invited.

Message 7 of 10
matt.pooley

Thank you for the invite, I took a look at these models and was able to reproduce the issue.

We are investigating further now and I will provide an update as soon as know what is happening.

Regards,

Matt Pooley

Message 8 of 10
matt.pooley

Hi,

We have found the trigger for this issue and are currently working on a server side fix.

Once the issue is resolved, you should automatically be able to see renderings for your models, no need for any action on the client side (beyond possibly hitting the Refresh button).

I'll provide another update once the schedule for the fix is confirmed.

Regards,

Matt Pooley

matt.pooley@autodesk.com

Message 9 of 10
big_red_frog
in reply to: matt.pooley

Thanks,

Missed the last comment on this, noted it still didnt work so came here to the thread.

Good to know it has been isolated and fix is underway.

Will accept solution when it looks good on my end.

Message 10 of 10
matt.pooley

Hi,

The server side change to solve this was deployed last night and I can now see renderings on models as expected.

Apologies for the issues with this.

Regards,

Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report