Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network render

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2109 Views, 4 Replies

Network render

Given how crappily slow my PC is, are there any plans to implement network rendering? I have multiple slow crappy pc's which together could make one slightly less crappy render farm. 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
NCSkalsky
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Smeggy - Currently you have a couple options (and then some).  Our goal is to keep you productive as possible on any supported hardware.   Towards that end for heavy processing tasks like rendering we do have a cloud-based rendering service integrated with Fusion 360.   You can access it through your dashboard (item details) and click on the rendering verticle tab.   You should see renderings based on how you setup your view in Fusion (or the default views if nothing else).   

Alternatively you can goto http://rendering.360.autodesk.com/ and sign in with your Autodesk 360 credentials (ie. same as you use in Fusion) to work with rendering your models.

Others may have more suggestions, but this is where I'd start.

-Nathan

Nathan C. Skalsky
Portland, Oregon USA
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: NCSkalsky

Hi Nathan.

I have used those previously, however, I'm using my own lightmap (I replaced the snow map) so the cloud renders don't come out right. Local network rendering would be good but I imagine that's unlikely any time soon.

Thanks man.

Message 4 of 5
adripotcol2927

Hey.. I like to use a cluster based on  RIPI3 fir do some rendering did you think it is posible??

Message 5 of 5
cooperAL5P5

It's been 9 years since this was first asked, but I'd really like to see this feature. I don't have money to keep buying cloud credits, but I already have a very powerful older machine that would handle the heavily lifting perfectly without slowing my main computer to a crawl.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report