Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting "Unknown exception when uploading file" error notification

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
marc.liyanage
406 Views, 3 Replies

Keep getting "Unknown exception when uploading file" error notification

I keep getting this error notification (on OS X) every minute or so:

Unknown exception when uploading file "Magnetic Switch Adapter v27_Component2.aede62e6-2843-4b3e-90e7-294be6927472.f3d" to your Autodesk 360 account. Please ensure network connectivity.

At one point I used the feature to export a component into a separate design file, but in the end I actually didn't need it. I also think this export never actually worked, so this might be related.

In any case, I don't care about this file anymore, and I don't see it anywhere, I just want to get rid of these notification banners every few minutes.

It appears that the app thinks it has this file locally and that it needs to upload it. Can I either examine the local data store where this file is and clear it out, or cancel this upload job permanently?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jakefowler
in reply to: marc.liyanage

Hi Marc,

Thanks for reporting this, and apologies for the annoyance this is causing.

It should be possible to clear these warnings, but we're just double-checking that there's a clean method that doesn't risk affecting any other data. We'll try to sort this out for you soon (either on here or via PM).

Thanks,

Jake

Jake Fowler
Principal Experience Designer
Fusion 360
Autodesk

Message 3 of 4
jakefowler
in reply to: jakefowler

Hi Marc,

We'll need to get a couple of log files from your machine to determine how best to clean this. I'll contact by PM on how to locate these.

Thanks for your pateince on this!

Jake

Jake Fowler
Principal Experience Designer
Fusion 360
Autodesk

Message 4 of 4
bmxjeff
in reply to: jakefowler

I'm getting the same message on my Windows 7 Machine.  I have a very good internet connection. Just started this week. I've lost some work, but if I manually create a version, it works fine.

Bummer. : )

Jeff Hooper (Owner)
Hooper Machine and Design
[X] AUTODESK AMATUR ORDINARY

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report