Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of super complex assembly hung for 3 weeks now

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
nkloski
363 Views, 5 Replies

Import of super complex assembly hung for 3 weeks now

I tried importing a huge (100MB) solidworks assembly into Fusion360, just to see if it would work.....it did not, as the "import in progress" message is now continually in my dashboard for a few eeks now.  Is there any way to just clear out that pending import...I have no need of the actual data, I just wanted to see if it would open...now I just want a clean progress indicator 🙂

Thanks!

Nick Kloski
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AndrewSears
in reply to: nkloski

Can you share the SW assembly with me?  I would like to test importing this into my workspace to make sure the problem is not on our end.  I can send you an FTP location.  Email me at andrew.sears@autodesk.com and I will send you the upload link.  

Also, the information left over in the Progress panel can be removed by deleting the PLMCache folder for the lasted build.

Here is the location on my folder.  C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Autodesk Fusion 360\BUILD\PLM360Cache 

Let me know if this does not help.

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 3 of 6
nkloski
in reply to: AndrewSears

Oops....actually, deleting that folder helped for a few days, but now I see that hung job still in my queue!  Any other way to get rid of it?

Nick Kloski
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
joel.palioca

Did you attempt to import the file again and it got stuck again or did it just appear on your machine again after a few days?

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Joel(dot)Palioca(at)autodesk(dot)com
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6
nkloski
in reply to: joel.palioca

It just appeared again...this was just a complex file from a client, but
I do not need it to load at all....just want the file to disappear 😉

Nick

--
Nick Kloski
Co-Founder
nick@HoneyPoint3D.com
Oakland, CA
San Mateo, CA
HoneyPoint3D Logo

Nick Kloski

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
joel.palioca

Hi Nick,

Make sure you don't have any other uploads in the queue for Autodesk 360 products when doing this, we want to make sure that we don't mess them up as well 🙂

Browse to %localappdata%\autodesk\production and delete the JobManager360 folder inside of the production folder.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Joel(dot)Palioca(at)autodesk(dot)com
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report