Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Focus problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Helmi74
298 Views, 5 Replies

Focus problem

Hi,

with the new version some weird changes have made regarding to what input box gets focus at what time. For example for push/pull in prior versions the focus was automatically set to the text box to enter a value. Now the text box doesn't have the focus when using the push-pull function which needs another click to set the focus.

I hope this is not intentional but only a bug and will be solved really soon - this is ANNOYING! 🙂

Thanks,

Frank

---
Frank / @helmi

Established 1974. Internet addicted since 1994. Collector of Kudos.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AndrewSears
in reply to: Helmi74

Thanks for reporting this Frank!

Andy 

Message 3 of 6
Mike.Zhang

Hi Frank,

This is a known issue, we've made some temporary changes in the focus area to fix other issues, it'll be improved in next release.

Thanks the information, it makes us known it's very important for you and other users.

Regards,

Mike.Zhang
SQA Engineer
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 6
Helmi74
in reply to: Mike.Zhang

It definitely is important - it nearly drives you crazy when you push pull and can't insert a value as you were supposed to do all the time 🙂

Thanks for fixing that soon.
---
Frank / @helmi

Message 5 of 6
Helmi74

Unfortunately this problem still exists.

Examples:

- When creating a new box after selecting the reference plane the focus correctly is on one of the sides length, after pressing enter it is not in the third dimension as it was before the may update and as it would be right in my view from a user experience standpoint.

- when push/pulling a face i don't get the focus in the value field for the push/pull length

It seems to work in some cases (on some functions) like fillet, chamfer, scale

Not having the focus on push/pull and on object creation is a reall usability killer - at least for me.

---
Frank / @helmi

Message 6 of 6
Mike.Zhang

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll pass this your information to our developer, and make the priority of this issue more higher.

Regards,

Mike.Zhang
SQA Engineer
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report