Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything just disappeared

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
259 Views, 3 Replies

Everything just disappeared

Today Fusion 360 suddenly crashed.  I restarted and the screen asked me for my user name and password. I have never had to sign in before but I did as it asked.  I had signed up for the enthusiast licence which I understood lasted a year.  Now all that appears is the 30 day trial and ALL of my work/projects has vanished. When I sign in none of my work is available.  What has happened?  How do I access all the work I've put in over the last weeks?  If I have to start from scratch I'll be HIGHLY upset.  Again... What can I do?  Who can I contact?

Roger Elmore

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: Anonymous

It's possible that you were logged in as another user before.

Did you by chance create more than one Autodesk ID? Your second login, where you find everything missing and a different user agreement sounds like a second ID.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Phil.E

That's exactly what happened.  It's been a long time, I'm old and my brain is about dead some days and then there are the days I'm just a total idiot for no good reason.  Thanks for jogging my very bad memory.

Message 4 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: Anonymous

Always glad to help!

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report