Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
393 Views, 4 Replies

Hi what is the specification for the Avatar here? I lost mine when trying to update it to a different avatar. Thanks for the help!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous!

All original avatars are resized to maintain a 16:9 aspect ratio, and if you're uploading a single image, the suggested size is 256 x 144 px to maintain the afore mentioned ratio. Is that what you were looking for, would you like assistance with getting yours uploaded?

Just to add here, it doesn't look like any avatars are displaying in the Fusion 360 Community (under investigation), however you can double check that your avatar is correctly loaded by clicking on your profile page. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Hi you are right, there are no avatars from the Users displayed here. I already uploaded a few updates, including one that is made to 256 x 144 pixel size but not shown here.

Message 4 of 5
skubie
in reply to: Anonymous

I still see no avatars on most posts.

Message 5 of 5
GrAndAG
in reply to: philip.s

I also do not see my avatar in any posts on this forum. But avatar is shown correctly in my profile and on "Fusion 360 - Russian" part of Autodesk forum (see this post, for example).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report