Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Best Laptop for 3D modelling software

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dlord711
2673 Views, 1 Reply

The Best Laptop for 3D modelling software

I am in search for some of the best laptops made for 3D modelling. I would like a Laptop that can hold Autodest 3d max, autodesk revit and autoCAD.

I don't have a budget right now so I am not bothered about price but I would like it to be a reasonable price.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
don
Enthusiast
in reply to: dlord711

I am using a reasonably new Lenovo W520 with the Quad 2000M graphics Board and 16 gigs RAM with the i7 processor and the high end screen with a 500 gig HD. I run it as a desktop with a Dell 2405 monitor connected and a seagate 3T external HD directly connected as well as my local network data server and wireless connex. It runs all the software you named usually have 2 of them open at a time,  plus periodically having CS6 and RAW editing open.  I am sure there are more powerful Dell and HP configs available if budget is no problem I would bump up to a 17.5 screen and a more powerful grfx card.  this has run at a nice cruising speed until I ran afoul of a MS update that corupted everything necessitating a total factory reset and reinstall.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report