Did you mean: 

Mouse accuracy

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
912 Views, 4 Replies

Mouse accuracy

Whenever i zoom in a lot my mouse (an an A4 tech X6-80D) loses it's precision and moves in large intervals. Someone told me this could be fixed by playing with settings but i didn't find anything about that. Has anyone else encountered this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sam_m
in reply to: Anonymous

what software?

does it move in these large intervals in all programs when it's zoomed in, or just the 1 application?  (if so then it's a software thing and not hardware and you might get more help posting in that section, as they're all different and we can't be expected to know all of them ;))

tbh, it almost sounds like you've got a grid setup and when you're zooming in it's just snapping to the grid intervals (assuming the mouse works fine in other applications)

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Message 3 of 5
pendean

F9 and turn off SNAP in AutoCAD perhaps?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Dear sir, you have helped me a great deal! I kind of wished the solution wasn't so easy so i don't feel like an idiot but i'm just glad it's fixed
Message 5 of 5
pendean

No worries, you did not know and now you do: glad it was an easy fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report