Did you mean: 

Configuration confusion!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
parthtrivedi
381 Views, 4 Replies

Configuration confusion!

Hey guys , 

My pc config is as follows : intel core2quad e8400 at 2.66ghz , gigabyte G31 board , 4gig ddr2 ram at 800 mhz , 19" acer monitor, and i had a 9600gso 512mb card ( which is beyond repair now)

I have just started learning 3ds Max and I will require it for my studies.So im living on integrated graphics for quite sometime now , and i have realised from browing through this forum that it wont be enought for 3ds max , 

my question is : which is the card that I should buy ??

parameters: cost should be till 3kINR (50$-60$)....cuz here in INDIA graphic cards are kinda expensive...

P.S- I'm studying Architecture.Im very sorry if this is a repeat question(though i dont think so).

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
parthtrivedi
in reply to: parthtrivedi

common guys 7 views and no replies?? I thought these sites were meant to help out people....anyways Thanks in advance

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

Here are your recommended certified cards for 3DS Max 2013:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534&results=1&stype=graphic&produ...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
RaoulM

Hello parthtrivedi,

TraviNave  was "giving" or osting you a link, there you can easy find a device (graphic card) named

nVIDIA Quadro 600, ok surely I don´t know from where you are asking (wich country I mean) this device is here in germany to buy for 189 euros, so I think something around ~ 200 $ and this is nearly the double of the price you was asking for.

So in my opinion that will be a great offer for both sides and it is the same price for the "Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 EDU Win" at cost also of 189 euros. 

I aslo know if you are a real student money is rarely but for this price it will be a realy great deal.

Let the colors shine.
Message 5 of 5
parthtrivedi

Thanks but i already got GT240 1gb gddr5 mem which is sataisfying.....Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report