Hardware (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can AutoDesk work well with i5 2500 processor and NVidia GeForce GT330?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TCA
Community Visitor
663 Views, 3 Replies

Can AutoDesk work well with i5 2500 processor and NVidia GeForce GT330?

Can AutoDesk 2011 and 2012 work fine with Dell OptiPlex 990MT with specification, i5 2500 processor and NVidia GeForce GT330 running on windows xp 32bits platform?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jdrewelow303
in reply to: TCA

You should ask this question on www.computerforum.com thats what i had to do with my question to actually get answers.

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: jdrewelow303

there is no such software called autodesk

Autodesk is a company not software

why are you still on 32 bit xp?

can't you move to Win 7 64 bit?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
OMCUSNR
in reply to: TCA

The I5 is fine, the video card a little weak, but ok (& just ok) if you are not doing any rendering & using plain acad.  The OS on the other hand is a hugh problem.  XP is no longer supported, and the 32 bit will not let you take full advantage of the I5 or any other new hardware.

Also, you don't mention anything about ram & HD.  Those are going to have major impacts on how well acad & it's verticles run.  You want at least 4 gig of ram, and a HD in the 500gig range spinning at 7500 to 10k rpms.  Also, make sure the system is a SATA 6, not SATA3.

Take a look at my sig - that's a good bang for the buck system to run C3d & Revit or MEP.  More Vram on the video card if you're going to do heavy rendering though.

Reid

Homebuilt box: I5-2500k, MSI P67A-GD65, 12gig DDR3 1600 ram, ASUS ENGTX460 Video card, WD Velociraptor WD4500HLHX HD, Win 7 64 pro.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report