Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD Dedicated Graphic Card

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rfrank969
6976 Views, 3 Replies

AMD Dedicated Graphic Card

I really need to know which of the two Dedicated AMD Graphic Cards will work with AutoCAD 2012 and of the two which one would work the best? Please Help! Thank you in advance.

• 1GB AMD Radeon(TM) HD 7670M Graphics

• 2GB AMD Radeon(TM) HD 7730M Graphics

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: rfrank969

Hi,

>> I really need to know which of the two Dedicated AMD Graphic Cards will work with AutoCAD 2012

This answer can't be given as you have not listed the complete hardware and even the os you want to run is missing.

The problem will be that you may use other functions in AutoCAD than anyone here telling you  that the card does work for her/him or does not work.

Autodesk has a list of tested hardware, if it is so important for you to have it tested from anyone then go through >>>this list<<<.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave

Certified hardware is rarely ever a Radeon card. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534&results=1&stype=graphic&produ...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
amalamamou

HI I have a PC Acer espire 7750G with a graphic card AMD Radeon HD 7670M, 2DB .my problem is that i cant use atocad 3D ,i have a message that my card is not certified and when i try to downald the updates i cant

so what can i do for this problem?

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report