Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see the google map

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
LWeissLora
1509 Views, 1 Reply

Not able to see the google map

I have an account with Autodesk and have downloaded the Green Building Studio to my desktop, I installed the web-service according to your instructions, also created the new project, located the project, but the project screen doesn’t open the Google browser that shows In the document that you posted in the "Autodesk Green Building Studio getting starter manual". Please respond, need to have this information.

Thanks LWL

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
adam.menter
in reply to: LWeissLora

The same question was asked in this forum: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Green-Building-Studio/Need-Help-Entering-Project-Location/m-p... 

---- Here's the reply I just made there -----

For some reason, the Google maps content is coming across as insecure right now.

In Google Chrome you can easily get around this by clicking on the little shield icon that pops up to the right of the URL in the browser, and clicking "load anyway."

In IE, you get a dialogue box that asks you if you only want to load the secure content on the page. You have to click "No." - then the maps will load.

However, we've found that some firms' configuration of IE might prevent this dialogue box from appearing - effectively blocking access to the Google-based maps. Autodesk is doing some checking into this... but has anyone isolated the IE settings that could fix this?

See the screen grabs attached for the browser dialogues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report