Green Building Studio

Green Building Studio

tzigo
Message 1 of 3 (1,714 Views)

Failed Run

1714 Views, 2 Replies
03-18-2010 08:13 AM
This was my second attempt to submit this warehouse model, and as I did not find the link for bug report on GBS website I am including this error message for further help.

: Issue: An error has occurred related to the DOE-2 simulation. It is below and may be of assistance in determining the issue with your building model. If it is unclear what the issue is, please submit the issue at the link below and include the gbXML file used for this run.
*15048* EQUIPMENT-W/AREA = ( NaN )
*ERROR******************************* === ****************************************************ERROR IN NUMERIC INPUT VALUE
*15049* NUMBER-OF-PEOPLE = 0.0
Employee
mstein7484
Message 2 of 3 (1,714 Views)

Re: Failed Run

04-07-2010 12:54 PM in reply to: tzigo
Was this model created in Revit MEP? If so, it looks like the problem was with the assignment of equipment watts. Go back to your Revit model and put in a numeric value for equipment loads.
If not, please contact support through the Subscription Center (www.autodesk.com/subscription) and also send them the gbXML file to look at.

Best Regards,
Marjorie Stein
Autodesk Green Building Studio

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Green Building Studio
Autodesk, Inc.

bpa.team@autodesk.com
davidmorg
Message 3 of 3 (1,317 Views)

Re: Failed Run

09-07-2011 03:56 PM in reply to: mstein7484

Hi Marjorie,

I also have a failed run. Do you know what the problem is with mine?

Issue: An error has occurred related to the DOE-2 simulation. It is below and may be of assistance in determining the issue with your building model. If it is unclear what the issue is, please submit the issue at the link below and include the gbXML file used for this run. <br/>     *4765 *    ..<br/>*ERROR****************************************************************************************Two VERTICES are identical  <br/>     *4766 *  <br/>     *8259 *    ..<br/>*ERROR****************************************************************************************<br/>*ERROR*****AREA in S~zone-10 has Expression Evaluation Error: Polygon contains<br/>

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.