Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spline display colour and thickness

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Beev77
410 Views, 4 Replies

Spline display colour and thickness

Hi,

I am looking to change the spline display colour and thickness to allow me to constrast the spline against the colour of the image I am modelling.  I currently reduce the capacity of the image to attempt to acheieve a better contrast, but it would be much better if I could change the spline colour/thickness 'on creation' not just the resulting spline 'after creation'.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Macro.Liu_Autodesk
in reply to: Beev77

Thanks for reaching out!

By 'I currently reduce the capacity of the image', I assume you've already tried to adjust the Opacity of the image. Have a try if you didn't.Smiley Tongue

Opacity.png

Currently setting the color/thickness of sketch geometries is not supported. Another possible workaround (besize the above) is to choose the most suitable Environment:

Env.png

Also, if the shape of the spline matches your expectation, you can Fix the spline since the fixed geometry will be 'Green':

Fix.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Macro Liu

Fusion QA

Message 3 of 5
Macro.Liu_Autodesk
in reply to: Beev77

BTW, you can also post a new request to the Idea Station: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Fusion-360-IdeaStation-Request-a/idb-p/125.Smiley Happy

Macro Liu

Message 4 of 5
Beev77
in reply to: Macro.Liu_Autodesk

Thanks for ideas, yes I meant 'opacity' not 'capacity'.  The challenge is I am sketching splines on a black and white image so it is difficult to see the spline creation line until after it is created and turned green.  If it is not possible to change spline creation colour I suppose an alternative could be to inverse the colours on the image to constrast with the spline creation colour.

Message 5 of 5

Thanks Macro, I never used this fix/unFix before. Now I know.

Regards,
Kingson
Using Apple computers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report