Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paste New; Make Independent and Mirror functions in Parametrics

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
kingson138
2366 Views, 5 Replies

Paste New; Make Independent and Mirror functions in Parametrics

Hi, are these functions going to be added to the Parametric Mode in future updates? Now we have to go to DM mode in order to make copy/paste of Components Independent. Mirror as well. I like the Parametric mode but these functions are welcomed.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kingson
Using Apple computers
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Helmi74
in reply to: kingson138

those missing basic functions are the current reason for me not to use direct mode. I know you can trick around this somehow but this mostly isn't practical at all.
---
Frank / @helmi

Established 1974. Internet addicted since 1994. Collector of Kudos.
Message 3 of 6
kingson138

OK Mirror fucntion is available at the "Create Base Feature" command. The "Paste New" and "Make Independent" for Components are the ones that should be added to Parametric Mode.

Regards,
Kingson
Using Apple computers
Message 4 of 6
kingson138

Right now at Parametric Mode in order to make the Copy independent  I have to combine the bodies in the component.

Regards,
Kingson
Using Apple computers
Message 5 of 6

We have tracked these issues, which the development team is working on. Thanks a lot for sharing the feedback with us!

Macro Liu

Fusion QA

Message 6 of 6

I have derived a work flow to solve this problem until a fix could be updated. It is my reply to the following subject: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Fusion-360/Independent-copy-in-history-mode/td-p/4938050

I also have derived a work flow to solve the temporary "Scale" problem in the Parametric Mode. This is the link: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Fusion-360/Temp-Work-Flow-for-quot-Scale-quot-and-quot-C...

Hope this will help!

Regards,
Kingson

Regards,
Kingson
Using Apple computers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report