Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My site name

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
j_morgan76
738 Views, 8 Replies

My site name

When starting Fusion 360 for the first time it asks for my site name... What is this? I don't have a site name to give it...

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jessica.t
in reply to: j_morgan76

Hi Justin!

You should have received your Site Name with your account welcome email, but I am happy to send it to you in a private message.

I will send it to you in a few moments.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 9
j_morgan76
in reply to: jessica.t

OK, thank you... 

Message 4 of 9
burtonwould
in reply to: j_morgan76

i also need a site name. 

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: burtonwould

@burtonwould wrote:

i also need a site name. 

Welcome to the community Tom!

I've just sent you a Private Message (little envelope next to your profile name when signed in) with your Fusion 360 Site Name.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional issues accessing the software / if we can be of further assistance!

Message 6 of 9
kevinyucc
in reply to: philip.s

I need the site name too, Please.

And the site colud be used at SIM 360 too?

Thank You!!!

Kevin Yu @ OITC

Message 7 of 9
eomar_1
in reply to: jessica.t

I just could install fusion 360, but i can't start it becausei need site name, but i don't have it, i checked my e-mail and i didn't find it! could you please help me?

Message 8 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: kevinyucc

@kevinyucc wrote:

I need the site name too, Please.

And the site colud be used at SIM 360 too?

Thank You!!!

@Kevin Yu @ OITC

My sincere apologies for the delayed response Kevin / not sure how this one slipped through the cracks.  I've just sent you a Private Message (little envelope next to your profile name when signed in) with the requested info.

Message 9 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: eomar_1

@eomar_1 wrote:

I just could install fusion 360, but i can't start it becausei need site name, but i don't have it, i checked my e-mail and i didn't find it! could you please help me?

I've also just sent you a Private Message Eomar, with the corresponding site name!

FUSION360 SITE NAME.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report