Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost versions of work

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
big_red_frog
245 Views, 2 Replies

Lost versions of work

Hi There,

Something very odd going on with the versions of my master design.

Just booted a notebook, and appeared to have a version from 2 days ago.

Did a lot of work on Sunday, so panicked a little and went to my desktop machine.

Different version appeared in the hub a little further on in the design development, but still not the right one!

I have made multiple prints from the latest version on Sunday, so know the files are intergral, and I had been in and out multiple times yesterday.

So what on earth is happening with my files, this cannot be.

How can we dig in and resolve this?

Knowing the content is wrong from the image below.

The v410 fro 14 minutes ago was saved on exit from the notebook when I first noticed something is wrong. This is old data and the parts I had created yesterday were simply missing.

The version 409 is from 2 days ago, there should be several autosave and exit versions from 1 day ago.

Moved to the desktop, and opened the file, it was completely different though still missing a days worth of work. 

Very concerned!HelmetFull.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
big_red_frog
in reply to: big_red_frog

Version 410 below has an identicle preview to historical version v398.

Everything post 398 seems to be gone. Its preview looks identicle to version v410.

I can see detail in a preview of v408 which is simply not there in 410 and on. By the way when preview is open, I dont see any title to tell me which version is open.

v409 will not preview, seems corrupt.

Feeling really sick about this right now, lot of hours yesterday in this design, please advise on how to investigate.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. I have send you a PM with my contact details. We want to get to the bottom of this ASAP.

Thanks,

-Raj (Autodesk)

Thanks,
-Raj (Autodesk)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report